Nav bar

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Free domains vs. paid

Hey guys. Ok so today would have been my been my 10th year or so with a company that I used and actually enjoyed using since they provided free domains (as other companies just rip us off with the prices) over the years.

I am not going to promote them nor ever used them again because yesterday, they made all my domains under the status of fraud when I in fact followed all the rules and regulations associated with free domains at dot.tk

So, if you have any domains thru them, transfer and buy a domain thru Godaddy or something because then you will not have to worry about your legit domain going to a "fraud" status with a company like dot.tk

They were in fact a great company at one time, but now, I will never used them again.

No comments: