Nav bar

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Are you qualified?

Are you qualified and open to receiving?

Do you think maybe you aren't worthy enough to receive the good things in life?

Are you a person that feels fantastic when you give to others?

Were you brought up to be a salary slave and make a regular income while your boss enjoys the good life?

So many people look at that those questions without even thinking about them and say, "well yes of course I love to receive, I was taught that giving is better than receiving, and yes.... unfortunately I was brought up in the thinking (like most people in the world) that going to school, then going back to school (college) then finding a job hopefully in the field that I went to school for, was the right answer. But I WANT SOMETHING MORE, I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT!"

I have been blessed working closely with highly recognized mentors (Chad West most recently) over the past 20+ years and have learned a lot. It makes me happy knowing I can pass all the information I have a acquired on to you.

Have you ever considered "thinking outside the box"? Do you even know what that means? [Fig. to think freely, not bound by old, nonfunctional, or limiting structures, rules, or practices. (As if thinking or creativity were confined in or limited by a figurative box.) You won't come up with good ideas until you think outside the box. Let's think outside the box for a moment and try to find a better solution.]

When you want to try something different so that you can have more time to spend with your loved ones, more freedom to do things you love, not having to wake up to a small box making an awful noise (your alarm clock) what's the first thing your "so called" friends say to you? OMG it must be a scam, oh no way don't do that because it's one of those pyramid schemes and so many other laughable excuses to stay at the 9-5 we were taught to do. We know they're just trying to be helpful, but are they really?

Friends, I am so thankful I didn't listen to any of my family members or friends back when I was 17 years old about joining my first networking company.

Giving freely is a beautiful thing. Giving without ever expecting anything back does indeed makes us feel a sense of happiness. But let me tell you this, receiving will put a huge smile on anyone's face too, especially when it comes at the time you least expect it. Tears of joy and thankfulness begin to pour out.

I'm sharing this with each of you today, because I want to give you something. I want to share something with you that will no doubt change your life for the better tremendously.

I won't ever try and pull you away from your current job, neither will I tell you to leave the program you are currently trying to make money with, you won't hear me talk negative about the program all the other people in the world are trying to present to you.

I'm going to educate you with facts. Things I have learned that have helped improve my life. Things so many positive influential people in my life have taught, like the 4 pillars of happiness by Tai Lopez, "Health, Wealth, Love, Happiness". Which one do you struggle with? He goes on to say, Fix that 1!

What I have in my possession is something 99% of people want. We asked over a thousand people this question, "If you had more time and money what would you do? 95% of the people said TRAVEL, that was their first answer, the other 5% it was their second answer.

Let me take 5 minutes of your time and introduce you to a company that's helping normal people like you and I build a future. Once your eyes are opened and you see what I'm offering you, you will no doubt express a true thankfulness just like I do on a daily basis to the person who introduced it to me.

Today is the day that YOU "think outside the box"

No comments: