Nav bar

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Step into the mind of a customer looking for something different.

Today, I'm going to be a customer surfing the Internet for a way to make money online since job security is getting worse everyday.

Here's the customer thinking while sitting at his computer one evening.

"I need to do something before I get laid off from my job that I've been at for 22 years. We've just received the memo that our company is laying off 2200 people by next month and I have to continue making money for my family some how.

Okay, so I've heard thru friends that some of their friends are able to make money with the Internet. I never thought that was possible and always heard that everything online was a scam. So much negative talk, but again this is from people working their lives away just like I have been doing. So it's time I do research myself.

Their friends told me a few things and kinda what to do and what to look for. I am so skeptical since all I know is the same ol' thing. Get up and go to work to put in my 40+ hours in each and every week till I hit 65 years old then I get a sweet $100.00 watch. Yippy. <----- total sarcasm, not happy to get that stupid gift at all!

I have never even given it thought to what's involved with working from home or how to choose the right company online to work for and how to avoid scams.

I am looking for something the doesn't cost me too much money since those friends said that in order to make money I must pay something. If the join price is high and makes sense, how long will it take me or what do I have to do to break even? After that, what else do I have to do to be in profit?

So I think I might have found a company to work with after searching for the past 3 hours on Google, but they sell products that I would never use. Will I have to stock my house and garage with their items and hope to sell them to people for a higher price than I paid for them, because it says here that I can buy them at wholesale and sell them for retail. They have a thing called a compensation plan and seems ok even tho I have no idea what a binary is, but it says here that I need to recruit 7 people on one side and 7 on the other side before I make any money. (that sucks to me, so I might have to pass but I must also keep reading)

They have awesome pictures of huge mansions, jets, boats and wow is that a Lamborghini that I could get from the company? The website is so flashy and seems amazing, but how do I sell something I'm not even interested in? Plus there is no way I could ever recruit 7 people, I don't even know the first thing about recruiting....

Is that what they mean by MLM and networking, you must get other people to join in order to make money?

I guess it makes sense after reading that post on that blog about how companies stay in business and how affiliate marketing works like Amazon and other huge companies where you get paid like a finders fee for introducing people to their website and such. Just kind of frightens me, because I'm not sure if I would be a good sales person or not. I don't even know that many people...

Maybe I need to continue looking... (Reads, reviews and compares about 15 other companies).

Wait, this on seems cool. This guy has a lot to say about this company. The compensation plan he has on his website for that company seems really cool compared to the other one I was looking at. Says to invite 3 people to look at a way to save on this particular service that I actually love to use as often as I can.

I don't have to stock or even buy any items. No selling. The company seems solid and their owners have been in the industry for a very long time. I was also looking over the terms of use and they really seem to have their act together. 100% legal and does not fall under any kind of scheme at all. That's important to me.

Since there is no selling, I feel I can actually share this with some of my friends and family members too because they would also enjoy this service like I do.

As long as I don't have to recruit. But hold up, isn't sharing or inviting people to see if they're interested in what I have to offer them the same as recruiting? Hmmm maybe it is. Well if that's the case, then I guess I can recruit. I never thought of it that way, till now.

I want to know all the benefits and make sure the benefits outweigh the cost.

Okay, well I think I might have found the company that is right for me. It says here, I will be able to work with a mentor that knows the industry, have all the training and support I need to get started. This is neat. I like how this guy puts it, think of it like a virtual franchise. You get to use their brand name and promote their service and they cut you a check for your hard work without all those huge costs involved in a brick and mortar company or franchise.

He also mentions a thing called residual income. I get paid for the work I did weeks and months ago, and the money continues to increase the more people that find this company amazing like I have so far. It is income that continues to be generated after the initial effort has been expended. Wow if I miss a day at my regular job, I do not get paid for that day unless I use vacation day. This just keeps getting better.

Well I guess I need to contact someone in the company to show me how to start, how to introduce this to other people once I get some of my friends and family looking at it and I guess if I have more questions. Oh wait, I'll just contact the guy from this website. He seems to really know about this company pretty well.

Why on earth didn't I do something like this way back then"?

No comments: